HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are looking for a Accountant to join our team. The role includes effective management of the accounting, reporting including all financial and statutory areas with the objective of meeting business plans and targets protecting the interests of all key stakeholders. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying. Please pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Monday to Friday
8.00am to 5.00pm SLST (Day Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Maintain systems for financial records keeping efficiently and accurately.
- Conduct the administration of day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting functions.
- Monitor the accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Manage the external and internal audits, liaising with tax consultants for meeting the statutory requirements timely.
- Prepare monthly management information reports timely.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data as required.
- Assist annual budgeting and forecasting in accordance with company finance and performance management-related frameworks.
- Ensure all deliverables are completed on time and all deadlines are met.
- Error rate of the team to be maintained at 0% for all work to be done accurately.
- Introduce process improvements within the finance function.
- 4-5 years of financial experience of which at least two years in a similar capacity.
- Fully/Partly Qualified Chartered Accountant or Practicing CIMA or ACCA member.
- Graduate in Finance management from a reputed university.
- In-depth understanding of interpreting the SLAS, IFRS Accounting standards, US GAAP, and tax regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong project management and organizing skills.
- Meticulous and attention to details.