HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
HRC Labs was established to lead the technological transformation of HealthRecon Connect (HRC). Propelled by the deep domain expertise and industry leading service capability of HRC, HRC Labs focus on enhancing the efficiency of healthcare delivery through intelligent automation solutions for healthcare providers. Our tools sustainably improve clients’ operating margins and cash flows by compressing their working capital cycle and reducing their administrative burden.
We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to join HRC focused on Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) technology automations and solutions.
HRC offers you an open culture where we place importance on each individuals’ interest and learning path. We practice a flat team structure with individual ownership of projects and welcome professionals who are curious and quick on new skill acquisition.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Business Intelligence Engineer
Monday to Friday
3.00pm to 12.00am Sri Lankan Standard Time (Straddle Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain business intelligence dashboards using Power BI
- Design and maintain data models used for reporting and analytics.
- Real-time monitoring and optimizing of Power BI dashboards.
- Ensuring data accuracy of the developed dashboards.
- Supporting in upgrades, configuration, and troubleshooting for BI tools.
- Participate in data warehouse designing.
- Creating technical documentation for BI tools.
- Sharing ideas to improve the existing BI system.
- Closely work with the Business Analysts, Senior Engineers, and Operations team to understand the new BI/dashboard requirements.
- Design and develop data models and schemas to support efficient and scalable data storage and retrieval.
- Identify and implement appropriate data architecture patterns and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, computer science, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Power BI.
- Aptitude in data analysis.
- Visibility-related problem-solving skills.
- Configuring large data flows using Power BI
- Exposure to program languages such as R/Python is preferable.
- Ability to work under pressure with a high level of perseverance.
- Effective communication skills.