HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are looking for a Creative Designer to join our Marketing team. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying and pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Monday to Friday
7.30pm to 4.00am SLST (Night Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Design a wide range of sales & marketing graphic materials, including social media posts, emails, branding elements, infographics, brochures, presentations, and website assets.
- Conceptualize and develop creative video content for product marketing in various platforms (e.g., social media, website, presentations).
- WordPress website UI designing could be a value addition.
- Curating and repurposing valuable content snippets from webinars, video podcasts, crafting compelling mini-clips, and tailoring them for different platforms (social media, website, blog posts).
- Maintain brand consistency across all visual materials.
- Bachelors in Multimedia and Designing / Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a creative design role, preferably within a corporate environment.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro) or equivalent software and Mailchimp for email content designing.
- Proven experience in both video and graphic design, with a strong emphasis on conceptual storytelling and visual communication.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.