HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
HRC Labs was established to lead the technological transformation of HealthRecon Connect (HRC). Propelled by the deep domain expertise and industry leading service capability of HRC, HRC Labs focus on enhancing the efficiency of healthcare delivery through intelligent automation solutions for healthcare providers. Our tools sustainably improve clients’ operating margins and cash flows by compressing their working capital cycle and reducing their administrative burden.
We are looking for a Head of Project Management Office to to join HRC focused on Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) technology automations and solution. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying. Please pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job.
HRC offers you an open culture where we place importance on each individuals’ interest and learning path. We practice a flat team structure with individual ownership of projects and welcome professionals who are curious and quick on new skill acquisition.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Head of Project Management Office
Monday to Friday
3.00pm to 12.00am Sri Lankan Standard Time (Straddle Shift)
7.30pm to 4.00am Sri Lankan Standard Time (Night Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Advocate and promote the Agile Scrum process across the organization, both within your immediate team and operational teams as necessary.
- Act as the primary point of contact for resolving process roadblocks and streamlining project-related issues.
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration among project teams, ensuring seamless coordination and information sharing.
- Provide coaching and guidance to team members on Agile frameworks, helping them improve their understanding and implementation.
- Collaborate closely with product owners and business analysts in managing project backlogs and addressing customer requests.
- Coordinate and lead various Scrum ceremonies, ensuring the proper maintenance of necessary artifacts and documentation.
- Oversee the scope, timeline, and team velocity of sprints, ensuring efficient project execution.
- Manage and customize organization Jira projects and workflows to align with process changes and project requirements.
- Conduct awareness sessions and training programs for operational teams and new employees, acquainting them with HRC Labs and HRC’s project management practices and methodologies.
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels with project teams, stakeholders, and senior management, providing regular updates and reports on project status and performance.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the PMO, encouraging innovation, knowledge sharing, and professional development.
- Stay updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, and project management methodologies, incorporating relevant advancements into PMO practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, or Information Systems.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience as a Project Manager, Scrum Master, or in a technical role (SE/QA) with management responsibilities.
- Strong experience in agile project management and agile coaching.
- Must hold a Certified Scrum Master (CSM/CSP-SM) certification. Additional certifications such as PMI-PMP or CSPO would be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile frameworks, including Scrum, Kanban, and Lean.
- Extensive experience in setting up and managing Jira and Confluence, including workflow management, issue type management, JQL, and dashboard configurations.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with team members, stakeholders, and clients.
- Strong teamwork and conflict resolution skills, promoting collaboration and resolving conflicts within the project team.