HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are currently on the lookout for suitable candidates for the position of HR Business Partner. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying. Please pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
HR Business Partner
Monday to Friday
8.00am to 5.00pm Sri Lankan Standard Time
US calendar applicable
- Be responsible of delivering full spectrum of HR services to the assigned Strategic Business Unit (SBU).
- Act as employee experience champion by building strong relationships with all levels of team.
- Drive performance management process in assigned SBU on quarterly basis by working with vertical managers and SBU Leadership.
- Resolve grievances and help facilitate positive employee relations, maintain a good working environment, build morale, and strategically manage attrition.
- Facilitate day-to-day performance conversations between team members and supervisors for better people outcomes.
- Help line managers deal with organizational, people and change related issues.
- Facilitate onboarding of new team members assuring a high standard of newcomer experience.
- Drive people development and technical skills development interventions within SBU.
- Create and facilitate HR analytics pertaining to SBU and support the management for data-based decision making.
- Be actively involved in the strengthening employer branding initiatives within and outside of the company.
- Collaborate with central teams of Rewards, Engagement, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition, Training & Development for effective delivery of HR services.
- Degree or professional qualification in HR from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of 4 Years of experience as HR Generalist or HRBP.
- Exposure to system driven HR environment/ HR related analytical platforms will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a service sector/KPO related environment will be a definite advantage.
- Working knowledge of Payroll management will be an added advantage.
- A self-driven individual with a commitment to learning and improvement as well as a passion for making a difference to internal customers, every day.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Familiar with virtual working platforms such as MS Teams, Zoom, Skype, etc.