HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are looking for an Intern – Engagement to join our team. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying and pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Intern – Engagement
Monday to Friday
8:00am to 10:00pm SLST (9-hour shift)
US calendar applicable
- Support the implementation and maintenance of employee communication and engagement programs and initiatives that support the company goals and culture.
- Support the design, distribution, and analysis of employee engagement surveys.
- Continuously support the monitoring and evaluation of communication and engagement initiatives and other engagement activities to ensure that quality data is available to report on outcomes of programs and benchmark activities.
- Support the HR and corporate comms team with quality data presentation through report and presentation development.
- Ensure content consistency of messages and alignment to overall corporate branding.
- An undergraduate or a student engaged in professional studies related to marketing, management and/or communications.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with a good command over English.
- Ability to work independently with a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- A passion for people, connections, personal development, and growth.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Excel features such as Pivot tables, true/false functions, VLOOKUP, COUNTIF, etc.