HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka for five consecutive years and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka in 2021. HealthRecon is also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are looking for an Interventional (IVR) Radiology Coder to join our team. This is a Coder III level position. Coder will be expected to be able to charge extract, correctly apply diagnosis, correctly apply modifiers, understand NCCI edits and other regulatory requirements. Coder will be in regular communication via email and messaging with the clinic staff to ensure compliant and appropriate coding.
Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying and pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Interventional (IVR) Radiology Coder
Monday to Friday
7.30pm to 4.00am IST (Night Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Maintains coding knowledge and billing regulations associated with CPT and ICD-10 codes, and modifiers.
- Consults with Coding Managers on any edit discrepancies.
- Complete assigned work functions utilizing appropriate resources.
- Participate in client and staff meetings, trainings, and conference calls as requested and/or required.
- Participate in continuing education activities to enhance knowledge, skills, and maintain current credentials.
- Certified CPC or CCS, CIRCC is a preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience required coding for Facility Outpatient medical services, specifically Cardiology and Interventional Radiology.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Epic, and 3M.
- Advanced technical knowledge in specific surgical and medical specialties, as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience in researching and applying coding rules and regulations.
- Experience with data entry of codes into a database and/or software tool.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A positive, respectful attitude.
- Willing to work in the night shift process.