HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are seeking a highly motivated Junior Cloud Operations Engineer to join our growing team and help us manage and optimize our cloud infrastructure. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying. Please pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Junior Engineer – Cloud Operations
Monday to Friday
8.00am to 5.00pm SLST (Day Shift)
3.00pm to 12.00am SLST (Straddle Shift)
7.30pm to 4.00am SLST (Night Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Assist in running operations, the management and maintenance of our cloud-based infrastructure such as O365, Azure, AD, AWS, SaaS based applications such as Power BI, etc., ensuring high availability, security, and performance.
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues to ensure smooth operations. Collaborate with the team and the various product vendors to resolve incidents and minimize downtime.
- Participate in the deployment of applications and services to the cloud environment. Implement automation scripts and tools to streamline operations and enhance services to internal and external users.
- Assist in implementing security best practices and compliance measures to protect our cloud infrastructure and corporate and users’ data.
- Build and maintain clear and comprehensive documentation of cloud architecture, security posture, processes, and procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand application requirements and provide cloud infrastructure solutions which are required to develop, build, and deploy solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Strong interest in cloud technologies and a desire to learn and grow in this field.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Certified in AWS, Azure, CompTIA Cloud+, CCSP, CCTP is an advantage.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts and protocols.
- Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash, power shell, Java,) is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.