HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are seeking a Junior DevOps Engineer to join our talented Infrastructure team and help us streamline our development and operations processes. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying. Please pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Junior Engineer DevOps
Monday to Friday
8.00am to 5.00pm SLST (Day Shift)
3.00pm to 12.00am SLST (Straddle Shift)
7.30pm to 4.00am SLST (Night Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Collaborate with the development and operations teams to implement Infrastructure as Code practices (IaC), using tools such as AWS CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager (ARM), etc.
- Assist in the design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines to automate several application deployment, testing, and monitoring using tools such as GitLab, Jenkins.
- Help manage and automate configuration management tasks using tools like Terraform, UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate, Ansible, etc.
- Contribute to the setup and maintenance of monitoring and logging systems to ensure the health and performance of our applications and infrastructure.
- Work alongside the security team to implement security best practices in the CI/CD pipeline and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to identify bottlenecks, improve processes, and optimize the development workflow.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of DevOps processes, procedures, and configurations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Strong interest in DevOps principles and methodologies.
- Certified in AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes is an advantage.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Basic understanding of scripting and programming languages (e.g., Bash, Python, Ruby).
- Knowledge of containerization technologies (e.g., Docker).
- Exposure to cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.