HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are seeking a motivated and dedicated Junior Executive to join our Learning and Development team. As a Junior Executive, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our learning initiatives and employee development programs. If you are passionate about helping individuals grow, eager to contribute to our organization’s success, and have a strong interest in learning and development, we invite you to apply. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying. Please pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Junior Executive – Learning and Development
Monday to Friday
8.00am to 10.00pm SLST (9 Hours Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Assist in the coordination of learning and development programs, including scheduling, logistics, and participant communication.
- Collaborate with trainers and subject matter experts (both in-house and external) to organize and facilitate training sessions.
- Maintain accurate records of training activities, attendance, and training materials.
- Support the development and updating of training materials and resources.
- Ensure training content aligns with learning objectives and is engaging and effective.
- Coordinate internal and external training sessions, including venue management, scheduling, and trainer arrangements (when applicable).
- Evaluate, select, and manage relevant vendors and tools pertaining to learning and development programs and initiatives (where appropriate).
- Manage calendar invitations, participant communication, and pre-training logistics.
- Assist in gathering and analysing feedback from training sessions.
- Participate in the preparation of regular reports on training program effectiveness and participation metrics.
- Holds an undergraduate degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution/university.
- Possesses a minimum of 3 years of experience in Learning and Development.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of LMS functioning.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience collaborating with LMS vendors to identify opportunities for system enhancements and maintenance.
- Basic instructional design knowledge and familiarity with relevant tools.
- Exposure to the BPO/KPO industry.