HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are currently looking for a Manager – Human Resources to join our team. HRC offers you an open culture where we place importance on each individuals’ interest and learning path. We practice a flat team structure with individual ownership of projects and welcome professionals who are curious and quick on new skill acquisition. If you are a dynamic HR professional passionate about driving HR initiatives, supporting employee development, and contributing to the success of our organization, we encourage you to apply for the role of Manager – Human Resources. Join our team and make a positive impact on our workforce and organizational growth.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Manager – Human Resources
Monday to Friday
8.00am to 10.00pm Sri Lankan Standard Time (9 Hours Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Act as an HR advocate and advisor to operational leads on-site.
- Enhance day-to-day HR operations for an elevated employee experience.
- Implement best practices and tools to improve key HR processes continually.
- Provide annual compensation and total reward strategy recommendations based on market research and surveys.
- Ensure compliance with local and global regulations, as well as certification standards (SOC, HIPAA, ISO, ISMS).
- Manage HR records and data for consistent reporting and decision-making.
- Enforce adherence to people policies and processes throughout the location.
- Support global culture, values, and related initiatives.
- Lead and develop a dynamic HR team, ensuring skill development and succession planning.
- Lead Performance Management Assessment and process, while driving refinements.
- Build an environment of meritocracy driving the right behavior and culture.
- Handle employee grievances and provide timely closure.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and deliver to the operational requirements.
- Use HRIS tools / platforms including People Analytics and to infer trends for decision making.
- Leading employee experience surveys and subsequent action planning with operations leaders based on survey results.
- Co-ownership of employee retention and driving engagement activities in partnership with engagement and operations teams.
- Minimum 8 years of HR / People function experience with at least 6 years in a management / people leadership role in an IT or technology driven organization.
- Proven expertise in the complete HR lifecycle.
- Exposure to executive-level reporting and decision-making.
- Experience in annual HR budgeting and budget reporting.
- Relevant degree or professional qualification.
- Familiarity with legal, compliance, safety, and other HR-related regulatory requirements.
- Preferred HR Analytics and rewards management experience and certifications.
- Preferred multi-geography team and stakeholder management.
- Preferred understanding the US Healthcare and RCM processes.