HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
HRC Labs was established to lead the technological transformation of HealthRecon Connect (HRC). Propelled by the deep domain expertise and industry leading service capability of HRC, HRC Labs focus on enhancing the efficiency of healthcare delivery through intelligent automation solutions for healthcare providers. Our tools sustainably improve clients’ operating margins and cash flows by compressing their working capital cycle and reducing their administrative burden.
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer to join HRC focused on Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) technology automations and solutions.
HRC offers you an open culture where we place importance on each individuals’ interest and learning path. We practice a flat team structure with individual ownership of projects and welcome professionals who are curious and quick on new skill acquisition.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Monday to Friday
3.00pm to 12.00am Sri Lankan Standard Time (Straddle Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Creating and using automated test frameworks to test distributed micro services.
- Ensuring that automated test suites are efficient and also defects are reported via the proper channels.
- Actively taking part in scrum ceremonies and capturing requirements by self.
- Coordinating between the development team and clients on post-application user issues.
- Experience working on a test automation framework is a huge plus.
- A Bachelors in IT or equivalent or an undergraduate is preferred.
- 5+ years’ work experience out of which at least two years of experience is in automated testing.
- Eye for detail, catching bugs/issues/improvement areas.
- Ability to provide in detail feedback and improvement points of the application.
- Capacity to gather feedback and share the exact with the development team.
- Excellent coordination and documenting skills.
- The ability to see the application as a user.