HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are looking for an Senior Executive Administration to join our Administration team. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying and pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Senior Executive Administration
Kandy, Sri Lanka
Monday to Friday
8.00am to 10.00pm SLST (9 Hour Shift)
US calendar applicable
- General day to day office administration.
- Overall transport coordination.
- Meter reading record keeping.
- Maintenance of office premises meeting world class standards.
- Monitor office supply levels, reorder when appropriate.
- Handle requests and queries quickly and professionally.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Distribute departments correspondence (e.g., letters, and packages).
- Managing health and safety compliance of employees occupied in office premises.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Supporting for procurement function of the company.
- Managing expenses effectively in relation to the Admin function.
- Prepare monthly reports on cost and expenses for management decision making.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Executive Administrative.
- Diploma in Business Management or Administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy, particularly in MS Office applications.
- Good management information reporting skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with high level of integrity.