HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are looking for a Senior Executive – Tech Support to join our team. The Senior Executive – Tech Support will be responsible for providing technical assistance, troubleshooting, and resolving IT-related issues for our users around the regains. This role requires a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to deliver exceptional customer service. Good written, spoken skills. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying. Please pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Senior Executive – Tech Support
Monday to Friday
3.00pm to 12.00am SLST (Straddle Shift)
7.30pm to 4.00am SLST (Night Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Provide comprehensive technical support to end-users, including troubleshooting application software issues, network connectivity problems, and system errors.
- Respond promptly to IT support tickets, ensuring timely resolution of technical issues to minimize downtime and disruptions.
- Install, configure, and maintain computer hardware, system software, application software and peripheral devices, ensuring proper functionality and compatibility.
- Administer and support enterprise applications, including cloud email systems, productivity tools, ITSM tools, collaboration platforms, leading cloud platforms such as AWS, AZURE, zero trust solutions, endpoint protection solution, etc.
- Manage and monitor cloud infrastructure, optimizing resources and ensuring scalability and reliability.
- Implement and manage containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Design, implement, and manage security controls, including firewalls, Endpoint, DLP, Cloud protection, intrusion detection systems, and access controls.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards such as HIPAA, ISO 27001, and others applicable as applicable.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement and maintain IT infrastructure, including servers, networking equipment, and security systems running on cloud platforms as well as on-premises.
- Conduct system upgrades, installations, and migrations while adhering to best practices and minimizing impact on end-users.
- Assist in the management of IT assets, including hardware and software inventory, license compliance, and lifecycle management.
- Develop and maintain IT documentation, including user guides, standard operating procedures, and knowledge base articles.
- Stay up to date with the latest cloud technology trends, security threats, and industry best practices, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Certified in AWS, AZURE, EndPoint protection, O365, DLP.
- Experience in IT support roles, with a focus on troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Proficient in supporting Microsoft O365, Microsoft Windows and Office suite, Microsoft Teams and other collaboration tools, Cloud storage and SFTP solutions, as well as common business applications.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and remote support tools.
- Strong customer service orientation and a passion for providing exceptional end-user support.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving, with the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively.