HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are looking for a Senior Manager – Channel Partnerships to join our team. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying. Please pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Senior Manager – Channel Partnerships
Monday to Friday
7.30pm to 4.00am SLST | 9.00am to 5.30pm CST (Night Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Develop and execute channel partnership strategies to expand market reach and drive revenue growth.
- Identify and onboard new channel partners, including value-added resellers (VARs), consultants, and technology partners.
- Collaborate closely with the leadership team and sales team to define partnership objectives and create joint go-to-market plans.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key channel partners, providing them with the necessary support, resources, and training.
- Develop channel sales enablement materials, including presentations, product guides, and sales training programs.
- Monitor partner performance, track key metrics, and provide regular performance reports to the leadership team.
- Identify opportunities to optimize channel programs and drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Proven experience in channel partnerships or business development roles, preferably in the US healthcare and/or healthcare tech industry.
- Strong understanding of channel partner ecosystems and experience in managing partner relationships.
- Excellent written and communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools, CRM software, and analytics platforms (i.e., HubSpot, Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Agile CRM).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven mindset.
- Experience working within brief and strict timelines.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive within a small team environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.