HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are currently on the lookout for suitable candidates for the position of Senior Manager Operations. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying. Please pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Senior Manager Operations
Monday to Friday
7.30pm to 4.00am Sri Lankan Standard Time (Night Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Independently manage and be responsible for a client vertical: managing operational excellence, client relationships and team management
- Function as primary point of contact for the clients under purview and help streamline business operations
- Monitor performance metrics proactively to maintain standards in delivery, prevent issues and take swift corrective action as needed
- Manage client information, periodic updates and management information as agreed
- Monitor team performance and productivity to identify training needs, performance gaps and address them accordingly
- Work closely with QA department to drive accuracy targets. Create action plans for identified gaps
- Solve complex customer service issues by proactively identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Ensure operations are in line with the HRC Compliance framework requirements
- Review processes, provide feedback and identify areas of improvements as necessary
- Lead location efforts in automation and other solution roll-outs according to company timelines
- Work closely with global leadership in establishing the company Values framework in the location
- Possess a professional background with a Bachelor’s Degree / professional qualification
- At least 10 years of total experience of which at least 7 years at people management
- At least 07 years of RCM domain knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in being responsible for large groups of employees in a complex operational setting
- Proven expertise is working across geographical locations, within KPI, SLA driven environment
- Strong executive presence, including communication skills that enable appreciate of others’ perspectives and the ability to offer compelling insights and recommendations
- Strong analytical capacity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- True “change agent” able to lead diverse groups in implementing new programs and ideas.