HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
HRC Labs was established to lead the technological transformation of HealthRecon Connect (HRC). Propelled by the deep domain expertise and industry leading service capability of HRC, HRC Labs focus on enhancing the efficiency of healthcare delivery through intelligent automation solutions for healthcare providers. Our tools sustainably improve clients’ operating margins and cash flows by compressing their working capital cycle and reducing their administrative burden.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer – Full Stack to join our team focused on Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) technology automations and solutions. HRC offers you an open culture where we place importance on each individuals’ interest and learning path. We practice a flat team structure with individual ownership of projects and welcome professionals who are curious and quick on new skill acquisition. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Senior Software Engineer – Full Stack
Monday to Friday
3.00pm to 12.00am Sri Lankan Standard Time (Straddle Shift)
7.30pm to 4.00am Sri Lankan Standard Time (Night Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Designing and implementing server-side architecture: This includes creating and maintaining the back-end systems, databases, and APIs that support the application.
- Integrating front-end and back-end components: A Full Stack Software Engineer must ensure that the front-end and back-end components are properly integrated and communicate with each other.
- Database design and management: Full Stack Software Engineers are often responsible for designing and managing databases, including creating tables, indexes, and relationships between tables.
- Performance optimization: Full Stack Software Engineers must ensure that the application performs well and is scalable. This may involve identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks, as well as implementing caching and other performance-enhancing techniques.
- Collaboration: Full Stack Software Engineers must work closely with other stakeholders, such as designers, product managers, and other developers, to ensure that the application meets the needs of its users.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / Software Engineering, or in a related field.
- Over 1 year of experience in software engineering both back end and/or front end.
- Experience or knowledge of micro services architecture.
- Experience of working on any one of the main cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP or OCP.
- Knowledge of web application security methodologies such as OAuth2, Open Sign, Key Cloak.
- Experience in designing, modelling and development of databases using SQL server, MSSQL/MySQL.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to grasp new technologies, concepts quickly and willingness to learn.