HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are looking for a Specialist – Employee Relations to join our team. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying. Please pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Specialist – Employee Relations
Monday to Friday
8.00am to 5.00pm SLST (Day Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Manage and resolve employee grievances, conducting thorough investigations, and ensuring fair and timely resolution in line with company policies and applicable employment laws.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and line managers to address and resolve complex employee relations issues, promoting positive employee relations and fostering a harmonious work environment.
- Develop and implement employee performance improvement plans, working closely with managers to set clear expectations, provide coaching and support, and monitor progress.
- Administer the company disciplinary procedure, ensuring compliance with legal requirements and company policies, and maintaining accurate records of disciplinary actions taken.
- Conduct investigations into misconduct allegations, harassment claims, and other employee complaints, ensuring impartiality, confidentiality, and adherence to legal and ethical standards.
- Provide advice and guidance to line managers on employee relations matters, including disciplinary actions, performance management, and conflict resolution.
- Stay up-to-date with employment laws, regulations, and best practices related to employee relations, proactively recommending policy and procedure updates as necessary.
- Collaborate with HR teams to develop and deliver training programs on employee relations topics, promoting a culture of fairness, respect, and inclusivity.
- Monitor and analyze employee relations data, trends, and metrics to identify areas of improvement and develop proactive strategies to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Participate in employee engagement initiatives, employee surveys, and feedback mechanisms to gauge employee sentiment and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in Human Resources, preferably with a minimum of 2 years as an ER executive in a service-oriented organization.
- In-depth knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and best practices related to employee relations.
- Strong understanding of disciplinary procedures, grievance handling, and performance improvement plans.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex employee relations issues, conduct investigations, and make sound decisions based on the facts presented.
- Exceptional problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive employee information with the utmost discretion.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in HRIS and other relevant software applications.
- Professional certification in HR (e.g., SHRM-CP, PHR) is a plus.