HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka for five consecutive years and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka in 2021. HealthRecon is also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are looking for a Specialist – Sales Support to join our team. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying. Please pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Specialist – Sales Support
Monday to Friday
7.30pm to 4.00am India Standard Time | 9.00am to 5.30pm Central Standard Time
US calendar applicable
- Support onshore sales team in drawing up proposals, follow ups and other related activities.
- Maintain communication liaisons between departments or between sales team and senior management.
- Create new sales opportunities by reaching out to potential buyers.
- Creating new opportunities with existing customers by pitching relevant services.
- Ensure customer/potential customer requests are implemented on time.
- Update customer relationship management (CRM) information as relevant.
- Solid experience in sales support and customer relationship management.
- Hands on experience in customer relationship management software (such as HubSpot, Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, or Agile CRM).
- Microsoft Office skills (especially Word and Excel).
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Experience working within brief and to strict timelines.
- Ability to work under pressure and to thrive within a small team environment.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.