HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka since 2018 and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2021. We are also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are looking for Specialists to join our team. Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying. Please pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Monday to Friday
7.30pm to 4.00am Sri Lankan Standard Time (Night Shift)
US calendar applicable
- Carry out AR follow up efficiently according to the daily production targets specified.
- Generate 35 plus AR reports, analyze and work based on priority levels.
- Download/ verify correspondences related to collection function.
- Ensure proper analysis is done before reaching out to insurance representatives and resolve internal gaps.
- Develop AR and Root Cause analysis and share with management for review.
- Ensure 30 plus paid rate is achieved as expected.
- Act as the point of contact for assigned client for internal and external queries.
- Ensure QA reports are reviewed, fixed and responded back to the QA teams within 24 hours.
- Enforce company regulatory standards to ensure the area of responsibility is in compliance with HIPPA and ISO standards.
- Share Daily and Weekly assigned reports within given timelines.
- Update SOPs in a timely manner and according to the required level.
- Conduct training to newcomers on the job specific functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Healthcare, Business, or related field.
- At least 3 – 4 years RCM experience.
- Proven expertise in Accounts Receivables management.
- Passion for solving problems.
- Ability to work with MS Office package.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.