We are currently looking for an individual with strong business acumen in US healthcare (Revenue Cycle Management) to work as a cross-functional catalyst to align and optimize the company’s sales and business development strategy across all its locations. The ideal candidate will have significant knowledge and experience in marketing and the know-how to leverage tools and experts to accomplish strategic goals.
The role holder will work in collaboration with the CEO and COO to accelerate measurable growth and enhance HRC’s ability to pursue new clients, new capabilities and implement new solutions within established verticals. The role requires deep domain knowledge and RCM technology knowledge.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Monday to Friday
$150,000 to $ 170,000 / Year with Commission Structure Applicable
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Execute growth strategy of the business, with a keen understanding of market trends, competitive landscape, and our capabilities.
- Collaborate with leadership and implement a working scheme to generate revenue growth while driving accountability from all departments to achieve revenue goals
- Measure and analyze current revenue streams, offerings, and relationships to optimize our business growth and revenue strategy
- Oversee strengthening of our growth and revenue generation processes and capabilities aligned with the organization’s strategy
- Lead strategic initiatives for sustainable growth of the organization
- Keep abreast with industry trends that impact our business
- Guide operating teams on client engagement and initiate strategic planning to grow market share and revenue generation in new and existing markets.
- Oversee marketing functions including social media strategy, sales campaigns, public relations, promotions, advertising, graphic design, E-commerce strategy
- Serve as a collaborative leader for internal teams, sharing insights and analytics to track performance and pivoting when necessary.
- Report business status and appropriate analysis to the CEO.
Professional Experience/Qualifications Required:
- BA/BS in a related field plus twelve (12) years of experience in business development with a minimum of 10 years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge and deep understanding of Revenue Cycle Management and RCM Technology landscapes
- Experienced in working at senior leadership level and necessary networks to deliver role expectations
- Able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of revenue growth and development of corporations
- Senior leadership experience in developing and managing a portfolio of revenue generative initiatives/efforts
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and able to work independently and cooperatively within a team
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage several projects of varying complexity at one time