HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled Revenue Cycle Management solutions to US healthcare providers. The company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes and enable peace of mind for their clients. At HealthRecon Connect, day after day, we not only hold ourselves accountable for setting and maintaining high standards, but we also passionately strive for the highest achievement, customer delight and thrive on the challenge of high expectations and commitment to excel.
HealthRecon was certified a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka for five consecutive years and was adjudged one of the 40 Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka in 2021. HealthRecon is also a Signatory Participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
We are looking to onboard an experienced executive into the global leadership team. The role calls for an individual with strong business acumen in US healthcare (Revenue Cycle Management) outsourcing, with a strong track record of execution through a large offshore team. The role will have responsibility for operational performance across multiple locations – India, Sri Lanka and Philippines for our top-level clients. The core purpose of the role is to effectively lead the operations service delivery and manage financial objectives across the assigned portfolio.
Please review the criteria and other information listed below thoroughly prior to applying. Please pay specific attention to the work week, shift details and other features of the job. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed for the first round of interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Vice President Healthcare RCM Operations
Monday to Friday
US Shift and US calendar applicable
- Manage service level standards for global operations.
- Collaborate with CEO/COO, operations managers and support functions in execution effectiveness of RCM operations.
- Monitor performance against goals.
- Conduct regular analysis of operational data to foresee issues and to determine areas of priority.
- Share meaningful insights from operational data analysis.
- Drive efficiency in capacity planning, FTE cost management per location.
- Ensure technical knowledge of teams handling accounts. Work with Technical training department in maintaining levels of technical competence.
- Ensure process compliance across operations.
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and industry requirements, enforcing compliance.
- Drive process efficiency and encourage innovation.
- Manage effective interaction between solutions and operations, to expedite automation and solution rollouts.
- Own special projects designed to drive transformation.
- Manage performance conversations and work communication with direct reports.
- Drive a culture that reflects HRC’s purpose and lead as a value-centric leader.
- Provide guidance on attracting and developing key team members including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent.
- Graduate in related field plus fifteen (15) years of experience in Full-service, Provider RCM service delivery offshore operations.
- Proven experience within a tech enabled RCM operations environment.
- Extensive experience in Provider RCM, preferably in Hospital RCM.
- Previous profit and loss accountability in a mid to large company.
- Deep understanding of Revenue Cycle Management compliance requirements and RCM Technology landscape.
- Senior leadership experience in developing and managing portfolio of revenue generative initiatives/efforts.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage several projects of varying complexity at one time.